On 27-29 March 2018, Boris Aronstein, President of TechInput Group will deliver a practical training workshop in Astana, Kazakhstan, at the behest of TOO Wadjet. Workshop topic: Assessing and Monitoring Investment Prospects. Estimates of Oil & Gas Assets as per SPE-PRMS International Standards.
The workshops participants will attend the following sessions, among others:
- Assessment and monitoring of investment prospects of oil & gas assets
- National and international oil & gas resources classification systems. Comparative analysis
- Reserves evaluation
- Economic and investment analysis of oil & gas reserves and resources
- Calculating the fair market value of oil & gas assets
- Methods to assess the investment prospects of oil & gas assets
- Oil & gas assets management
- Geologic prospecting and exploration risk analysis.
The key business of ТОО Wadjet is the rendering of educational services, including the retraining of oil & gas companies’ employees.
Studying with us is the best investment in your future.